Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Spaces Sold-Out in 2018 - Get In Touch Today To Secure Your Place For 2019
Operators are at their limits - they are trying to achieve greater efficiencies using systems that have been in operation for 50-75 years. Operators recognize that issues cannot be solved unless there are new developments on the front end of technology - they are prepared to pay a premium for runtime and maximized production. If you want to announce a new product, educated the industry about your solution, and engage key decision makers, speak to our team about custom sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities. Please email email@example.com.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lifts
- Gas Lifts
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Jet Pumps
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generation Equipment
- Gas Fired Compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/System
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
Unable To Attend The Event In Person?
Why not check out our live streaming package, below.
Live streaming gives you to access the conference from your own home or work place - meaning convenience for you, and saving on travel and accommodation costs.
The Live Streaming Package Includes:
Live streaming of the conference, live Q&A participation and the copy of the post event media package.
The Post Event Media Package Includes:
Full video coverage (including Q& A and Panel Sessions), downloadable audio recordings and PowerPoint presentations from the 2 Day Conference.
The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
To purchase live streaming click here.
For more information on our live streaming services, please contact the team at
(1) 800 721 3915 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, all live streaming orders must be received by January 14.
2019 Agenda At A Glance
Redeveloped To Assess Production Optimization And Well Reliability Techniques To Achieve Better Equipment, Wellbore & Production Efficiencies.
PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION & WELL RELIABILITY STRATEGIES
- Real-World E&P Successes & Failures To Benchmark Strategies That Are Improving Production Efficiencies And Reducing Costs
WHAT'S ON THE CUTTING-EDGE? WHICH TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE INDUSTRY GAME-CHANGERS?
- Leveraging Innovative Artificial Lift And Production Optimization Technologies To Improve Production And Save Lifting Costs
LEARN HOW TO ECONOMICALLY SELECT THE RIGHT LIFT SYSTEM FOR YOUR ASSET
- Understand Which Lift Systems To Use At Each Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle
- Initial Lift Selection Techniques
- Migration Techniques > When & How Do You Make The Switch?
- Technologies To Transition To From ESP Without Losing Volume
- Lift Application For Late-In-Life & Deviated Wells
ARTIFICIAL LIFT APPLICATION CASE STUDIES FOCUSING ON:
- ESP Optimization > Maximize Runtime & Minimize Failure Frequency
- Rod Lift Optimization > Enhance Performance & Reduce Tubing Wear
- Gas Lift Infrastructure > Establish Feasibility As A Recovery Technique
EMBRACING PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS
- Establish ROI & Managing Change Out To Effectively Transition To Permanent Magnet Motors > Generate More Torque & Achieve Greater Power Savings
USING AUTOMATION BEYOND MONITORING TO OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION
- Examine Intelligent Automation, SCADA And Machine Learning Technologies That Can Enable Your Business To Run Smarter & Faster
NEW TECHNOLOGIES TO SAVE ENERGY COSTS
- Understand How New Power Generation Technologies Are Enabling Operators To Maximize Electricity Cost Savings
LEAST COST CHEMICAL TREATMENTS
- Assess The Most Chemical Solutions To Manage H2S & Solids To Extend Equipment Lifetimes
OPEX REDUCTION STRATEGIES TO REDUCE WATER MANAGEMENT COSTS
- From Treatment For Recycling To Handling To Disposal