Who Should Attend
Unmissable Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
E&Ps can come up with the optimal production optimization strategy, but if they don't have the right technologies, and support services to execute it, all that planning is a wasted exercise. With new artificial lifts, production optimization technologies and products and services for managing chemicals, power generation and water management crucial to maximizing recovery and margins, the New Artificial Lift Designs & Production Optimization Technologies Permian Basin Congress 2018 is an excellent opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in a shale play that is showing no signs of slowing down.
If your focus is in one or more of these areas, this event offers the right platform for building long-term partnerships with E&P operators.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lift Technologies/Systems
- Gas Lift Technologies/Systems
- ESP Technologies/Systems
- Jet Pumps Technologies/Systems
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generators
- Gas fired compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/Systems
Contact ABC at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking positions and/or booths early, and showcase innovations in...
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
Bryan Bugg joined Liberty Resources in April 2015 as a Senior Completions Engineer.
Bryan is currently serving as Engineering Supervisor for all operations engineering projects, including production and facilities engineering, artificial lift optimization, and special projects for unconventional resource plays.
He has over 10 years of E&P experience in the Rocky Mountains and Mid-Continent with Liberty Resources, Cascade Petroleum, and Newfield Exploration. He has served in multiple engineering disciplines including drilling, completions, production, and reservoir engineering for both oil and gas unconventional resource plays.
Prior to joining Liberty Resources, Bryan was the acting Operations Manager for Cascade Petroleum, where he oversaw operations activities for all acquisition efforts in the Powder River Basin, Big Horn Basin, Alliance Basin, and Greater DJ Basin. His responsibilities also including overseeing drilling and completion operations for multiple exploration and assessment projects in the Greater DJ Basin.
Bryan holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Oklahoma and a M.S. in Natural Gas Engineering and Management from the University of Oklahoma.
Delivering Actionable Solutions To Recover The Highest Number Of Barrels Over the Life Of The Well As Quickly And Cost Effectively As Possible
>> PRODUCTION & ARTIFICIAL LIFT WORKSHOPS, JANUARY 23
- Leverage Game-Changing Innovations In Production & Artificial Lift Automation Technologies & Software Systems
>> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, JANUARY 24 & 25
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmark Artificial Lift Techniques To Optimize Permian Well Performance > Strategic Visions And Technical Solutions For Maximizing Output Across The Full Life Of The Well
- Reduce Lifting Costs & Maximizing Production Revenue > Outlining Operator Solutions For Minimizing Chemical, Electricity & Workover Costs That Save Dollars While And Maintain The Project's Bottom Line
- Total Lifecycle Ownership Cost Of Different Artificial Lift Systems > Understand Real Costs Of Owning Equipment To Determine Which Deliver The Highest Economic Value
- Artificial Lift Design Full Life Cycle Case Studies > Wolfcamp E&P Technical Insight To Deliver The Highest Number of Barrels Over The Life Of The Well
- Match Lift Type To Production Stages > Understand Artificial Lift That Best Suits Different Well Stages To Maximize Recovery And Netbacks
- Establish When To Deploy Artificial Lift As Pressure Drops In The Initial Phase > Understand How To Keep Barrels Flowing And Extend The Economic Life Of Projects
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Minimize Frequency Of Wellbore & Equipment Failure & Workover Rates > Proactive E&P Visions To Reduce Operation Failures, Increase Runtimes And Maximize Production Performance
- Minimize Sand Related Failures > Establish Cost-Effective Solutions To Reduce The Influx Of Sand To Improve ESP Motor Reliability And Mitigate Downtime On Wells
- Reduce Corrosion & Scale Related Failures > Treat For Corrosion And Scale Build-Up In Pumps To Extend The Life Of Equipment While Maintaining Production Levels
- New Materials To Prevent Lift Failures > Assess Innovations For Multi-Level Protection Against Corrosion To Reduce Failures And Extend Life Of Equipment
- Failure Detection Software Systems > Updates On The Latest Advances And Analytic Capabilities To Proactively Detect And Prevent Equipment Failures
- Reduce Chemical Costs > Determine Chemical Types, Injection Rates And Delivery Systems To Reduce The Cost Of Chemical Programs Without Compromising Performance
- Reduce Workover Rates > Examine Time And Cost-Effective Intervention Practices To Bring Down Workovers, Increase Efficiency And Reduce Costs