Who Should Attend
Unmissable Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
E&Ps can come up with the optimal production optimization strategy, but if they don't have the right technologies, and support services to execute it, all that planning is a wasted exercise. With new artificial lifts, production optimization technologies and products and services for managing chemicals, power generation and water management crucial to maximizing recovery and margins, the New Artificial Lift Designs & Production Optimization Technologies Permian Basin Congress 2018 is an excellent opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in a shale play that is showing no signs of slowing down.
If your focus is in one or more of these areas, this event offers the right platform for building long-term partnerships with E&P operators.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lift Technologies/Systems
- Gas Lift Technologies/Systems
- ESP Technologies/Systems
- Jet Pumps Technologies/Systems
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generators
- Gas fired compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/Systems
Contact ABC at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking positions and/or booths early, and showcase innovations in...
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
Bill Abbott joined eLynx Technologies in April 2017. Prior to joining eLynx, Mr. Abbott completed a 25-year career in professional services at Diamond Management and Technology Consulting and then in the Advisory line of service at PwC after PwC acquired Diamond in 2010. Mr. Abbott was a partner in both firms for more than 18 years serving clients in energy, communications and media, financial services, insurance and commercial services. Over the past 15 years, his focus has been helping clients solve critical business challenges through the intelligent use of data and analytic techniques, including optimization, predictive modeling, root cause and driver analysis, profitability modeling, simulation, practical descriptive statistics and primary research. Mr. Abbott led teams that successfully applied analytical techniques to bidding strategy, customer behavior and operational risk prediction, capital equipment failure prediction, operational and marketing performance analysis and optimization, demand forecasting and segmentation. Prior to his focus on analytics, he provided program management and technology implementation services for clients undergoing complex change.
At PwC, Mr. Abbott led the analytics practice for the commercial and industrial products industry sectors and was a core member of the leadership team that scaled the analytics investment to more than 250 employees across the US and India. At Diamond, he led the team that conceived and launched the Diamond Information and Analytics Center in the US and Mumbai, India, which was a forerunner to many of today's big data and applied analytics practices. Other contributions include serving on the partner compensation committee, active and successful business development across several multi-year anchor accounts, and fostering career development through recruiting, mentorship and new partner sponsorship.
Mr. Abbott started his career as a CPA. He earned an MBA from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and an undergraduate degree in accounting from Bowling Green State University. He resides in Chicago with his wife and three children.
Delivering Actionable Solutions To Recover The Highest Number Of Barrels Over the Life Of The Well As Quickly And Cost Effectively As Possible
>> PRODUCTION & ARTIFICIAL LIFT WORKSHOPS, JANUARY 23
- Leverage Game-Changing Innovations In Production & Artificial Lift Automation Technologies & Software Systems
>> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, JANUARY 24 & 25
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmark Artificial Lift Techniques To Optimize Permian Well Performance > Strategic Visions And Technical Solutions For Maximizing Output Across The Full Life Of The Well
- Reduce Lifting Costs & Maximizing Production Revenue > Outlining Operator Solutions For Minimizing Chemical, Electricity & Workover Costs That Save Dollars While And Maintain The Project's Bottom Line
- Total Lifecycle Ownership Cost Of Different Artificial Lift Systems > Understand Real Costs Of Owning Equipment To Determine Which Deliver The Highest Economic Value
- Artificial Lift Design Full Life Cycle Case Studies > Wolfcamp E&P Technical Insight To Deliver The Highest Number of Barrels Over The Life Of The Well
- Match Lift Type To Production Stages > Understand Artificial Lift That Best Suits Different Well Stages To Maximize Recovery And Netbacks
- Establish When To Deploy Artificial Lift As Pressure Drops In The Initial Phase > Understand How To Keep Barrels Flowing And Extend The Economic Life Of Projects
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Minimize Frequency Of Wellbore & Equipment Failure & Workover Rates > Proactive E&P Visions To Reduce Operation Failures, Increase Runtimes And Maximize Production Performance
- Minimize Sand Related Failures > Establish Cost-Effective Solutions To Reduce The Influx Of Sand To Improve ESP Motor Reliability And Mitigate Downtime On Wells
- Reduce Corrosion & Scale Related Failures > Treat For Corrosion And Scale Build-Up In Pumps To Extend The Life Of Equipment While Maintaining Production Levels
- New Materials To Prevent Lift Failures > Assess Innovations For Multi-Level Protection Against Corrosion To Reduce Failures And Extend Life Of Equipment
- Failure Detection Software Systems > Updates On The Latest Advances And Analytic Capabilities To Proactively Detect And Prevent Equipment Failures
- Reduce Chemical Costs > Determine Chemical Types, Injection Rates And Delivery Systems To Reduce The Cost Of Chemical Programs Without Compromising Performance
- Reduce Workover Rates > Examine Time And Cost-Effective Intervention Practices To Bring Down Workovers, Increase Efficiency And Reduce Costs