2020 Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
Get In Touch Today To Secure Your Place For 2020
Operators are at their limits - they are trying to achieve greater efficiencies using systems that have been in operation for 50-75 years. Operators recognize that issues cannot be solved unless there are new developments on the front end of technology - they are prepared to pay a premium for runtime and maximized production. If you want to announce a new product, educated the industry about your solution, and engage key decision makers, speak to our team about custom sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities. Please email email@example.com.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lifts
- Gas Lifts
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generation Equipment
- Gas Fired Compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- SCADA systems
- Data Analytics
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/System
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road Houston,
Parking Information - Please note the following parking charges at the venue?
$12 for valet parking and $7 for self-parking
American Business Conferences have secured a preferential rate for conference attendees. To access bedroom rates of $189.00 USD ++ per night, please click here.
Please note that it is advisable to book accommodation as early as possible as the preferential rate is subject to availability and due to expire on February 3, 2020.
2020 Congress Highlights : Agenda At A Glance
Redeveloped To Assess Production Optimization And Well Reliability Techniques To Achieve Better Equipment, Wellbore & Production Efficiencies
PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION & WELL RELIABILITY STRATEGIES
- Real-World E&P Successes & Failures To Benchmark Strategies That Are Improving Production Efficiencies And Reducing Costs
WHAT'S ON THE CUTTING-EDGE? WHICH TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE INDUSTRY GAME-CHANGERS?
- Leveraging Innovative Artificial Lift And Production Optimization Technologies To Improve Production And Save Lifting Costs
LEARN HOW TO ECONOMICALLY SELECT THE RIGHT LIFT SYSTEM FOR YOUR ASSET
- Understand Which Lift Systems To Use At Each Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle
- Initial Lift Selection Techniques
- Migration Techniques > When & How Do You Make The Switch?
- Technologies To Transition To From ESP Without Losing Volume
- Lift Application For Late-In-Life & Deviated Wells
ARTIFICIAL LIFT APPLICATION CASE STUDIES FOCUSING ON:
- ESP Optimization > Maximize Runtime & Minimize Failure Frequency
- Rod Lift Optimization > Enhance Performance & Reduce Tubing Wear
- Gas Lift Infrastructure > Establish Feasibility As A Recovery Technique
EMBRACING PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS
- Establish ROI & Managing Change Out To Effectively Transition To Permanent Magnet Motors > Generate More Torque & Achieve Greater Power Savings
USING AUTOMATION BEYOND MONITORING TO OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION
- Examine Intelligent Automation, SCADA And Machine Learning Technologies That Can Enable Your Business To Run Smarter & Faster
NEW TECHNOLOGIES TO SAVE ENERGY COSTS
- Understand How New Power Generation Technologies Are Enabling Operators To Maximize Electricity Cost Savings
LEAST COST CHEMICAL TREATMENTS
- Assess The Most Chemical Solutions To Manage H2S & Solids To Extend Equipment Lifetimes
OPEX REDUCTION STRATEGIES TO REDUCE WATER MANAGEMENT COSTS
- From Treatment For Recycling To Handling To Disposal