Who Should Attend
Unmissable Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
E&Ps can come up with the optimal production optimization strategy, but if they don't have the right technologies, and support services to execute it, all that planning is a wasted exercise. With new artificial lifts, production optimization technologies and products and services for managing chemicals, power generation and water management crucial to maximizing recovery and margins, the New Artificial Lift Designs & Production Optimization Technologies Permian Basin Congress 2018 is an excellent opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in a shale play that is showing no signs of slowing down.
If your focus is in one or more of these areas, this event offers the right platform for building long-term partnerships with E&P operators.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lift Technologies/Systems
- Gas Lift Technologies/Systems
- ESP Technologies/Systems
- Jet Pumps Technologies/Systems
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generators
- Gas fired compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/Systems
Contact ABC at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking positions and/or booths early, and showcase innovations in...
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
Over 10,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Oil & Gas Events.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Talisman Energy...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Other Flagship Events That Took Place This Year Or Are Coming Up In 2017 - Bigger & Better Than All Previous Years
Other Related Events
Permian Midstream Congress 2015
Permian Artificial Lift & Production Optimization 2015
4th Annual Permian Horizontal Completions Optimization 2015
Horizontal Drilling: Cost Reduction Initiative 2015
SAGD Drilling 2015 Well Placement & Integrity Congress
Delivering Actionable Solutions To Recover The Highest Number Of Barrels Over the Life Of The Well As Quickly And Cost Effectively As Possible
>> PRODUCTION & ARTIFICIAL LIFT WORKSHOPS, JANUARY 23
- Leverage Game-Changing Innovations In Production & Artificial Lift Automation Technologies & Software Systems
>> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, JANUARY 24 & 25
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmark Artificial Lift Techniques To Optimize Permian Well Performance > Strategic Visions And Technical Solutions For Maximizing Output Across The Full Life Of The Well
- Reduce Lifting Costs & Maximizing Production Revenue > Outlining Operator Solutions For Minimizing Chemical, Electricity & Workover Costs That Save Dollars While And Maintain The Project's Bottom Line
- Total Lifecycle Ownership Cost Of Different Artificial Lift Systems > Understand Real Costs Of Owning Equipment To Determine Which Deliver The Highest Economic Value
- Artificial Lift Design Full Life Cycle Case Studies > Wolfcamp E&P Technical Insight To Deliver The Highest Number of Barrels Over The Life Of The Well
- Match Lift Type To Production Stages > Understand Artificial Lift That Best Suits Different Well Stages To Maximize Recovery And Netbacks
- Establish When To Deploy Artificial Lift As Pressure Drops In The Initial Phase > Understand How To Keep Barrels Flowing And Extend The Economic Life Of Projects
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Minimize Frequency Of Wellbore & Equipment Failure & Workover Rates > Proactive E&P Visions To Reduce Operation Failures, Increase Runtimes And Maximize Production Performance
- Minimize Sand Related Failures > Establish Cost-Effective Solutions To Reduce The Influx Of Sand To Improve ESP Motor Reliability And Mitigate Downtime On Wells
- Reduce Corrosion & Scale Related Failures > Treat For Corrosion And Scale Build-Up In Pumps To Extend The Life Of Equipment While Maintaining Production Levels
- New Materials To Prevent Lift Failures > Assess Innovations For Multi-Level Protection Against Corrosion To Reduce Failures And Extend Life Of Equipment
- Failure Detection Software Systems > Updates On The Latest Advances And Analytic Capabilities To Proactively Detect And Prevent Equipment Failures
- Reduce Chemical Costs > Determine Chemical Types, Injection Rates And Delivery Systems To Reduce The Cost Of Chemical Programs Without Compromising Performance
- Reduce Workover Rates > Examine Time And Cost-Effective Intervention Practices To Bring Down Workovers, Increase Efficiency And Reduce Costs