Who Should Attend
Exhibition Spaces Sold-Out in 2018 - Get In Touch Today To Secure Your Place For 2019
Operators are at their limits - they are trying to achieve greater efficiencies using systems that have been in operation for 50-75 years. Operators recognize that issues cannot be solved unless there are new developments on the front end of technology - they are prepared to pay a premium for runtime and maximized production. If you want to announce a new product, educated the industry about your solution, and engage key decision makers, speak to our team about custom sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities. Please email@example.com.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lifts
- Gas Lifts
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Jet Pumps
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generation Equipment
- Gas Fired Compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/System
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
Over 10,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Oil & Gas Events.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Talisman Energy...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Other Flagship Events That Took Place This Year - Bigger & Better Than All Previous Years
Other Related Events
Permian Midstream Congress 2015
Permian Artificial Lift & Production Optimization 2015
4th Annual Permian Horizontal Completions Optimization 2015
Horizontal Drilling: Cost Reduction Initiative 2015
SAGD Drilling 2015 Well Placement & Integrity Congress
Redeveloped To Assess Production Optimization And Well Reliability Techniques To Achieve Better Equipment, Wellbore & Production Efficiencies.
PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION & WELL RELIABILITY STRATEGIES
- Real-World E&P Successes & Failures To Benchmark Strategies That Are Improving Production Efficiencies And Reducing Costs
WHAT'S ON THE CUTTING-EDGE? WHICH TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE INDUSTRY GAME-CHANGERS?
- Leveraging Innovative Artificial Lift And Production Optimization Technologies To Improve Production And Save Lifting Costs
LEARN HOW TO ECONOMICALLY SELECT THE RIGHT LIFT SYSTEM FOR YOUR ASSET
- Understand Which Lift Systems To Use At Each Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle
- Initial Lift Selection Techniques
- Migration Techniques > When & How Do You Make The Switch?
- Technologies To Transition To From ESP Without Losing Volume
- Lift Application For Late-In-Life & Deviated Wells
ARTIFICIAL LIFT APPLICATION CASE STUDIES FOCUSING ON:
- ESP Optimization > Maximize Runtime & Minimize Failure Frequency
- Rod Lift Optimization > Enhance Performance & Reduce Tubing Wear
- Gas Lift Infrastructure > Establish Feasibility As A Recovery Technique
EMBRACING PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS
- Establish ROI & Managing Change Out To Effectively Transition To Permanent Magnet Motors > Generate More Torque & Achieve Greater Power Savings
USING AUTOMATION BEYOND MONITORING TO OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION
- Examine Intelligent Automation, SCADA And Machine Learning Technologies That Can Enable Your Business To Run Smarter & Faster
NEW TECHNOLOGIES TO SAVE ENERGY COSTS
- Understand How New Power Generation Technologies Are Enabling Operators To Maximize Electricity Cost Savings
LEAST COST CHEMICAL TREATMENTS
- Assess The Most Chemical Solutions To Manage H2S & Solids To Extend Equipment Lifetimes
OPEX REDUCTION STRATEGIES TO REDUCE WATER MANAGEMENT COSTS
- From Treatment For Recycling To Handling To Disposal