Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2018
Unmissable Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
E&Ps can come up with the optimal production optimization strategy, but if they don't have the right technologies, and support services to execute it, all that planning is a wasted exercise. With new artificial lifts, production optimization technologies and products and services for managing chemicals, power generation and water management crucial to maximizing recovery and margins, the New Artificial Lift Designs & Production Optimization Technologies Permian Basin Congress 2018 is an excellent opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in a shale play that is showing no signs of slowing down.
If your focus is in one or more of these areas, this event offers the right platform for building long-term partnerships with E&P operators.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lift Technologies/Systems
- Gas Lift Technologies/Systems
- ESP Technologies/Systems
- Jet Pumps Technologies/Systems
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generators
- Gas fired compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/Systems
Contact ABC at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking positions and/or booths early, and showcase innovations in...
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
Cookies and IP Addresses
When you visit this website, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer or device, the different types of cookie that may be used are detailed below.
1. Essential Cookies
These cookies are essential for the running of a website, without the use of these cookies parts of a website would not be able to function.
2. Analytical Performance Cookies
These types of cookies are used to monitor the performance of a website and how it is used. These cookies provide information that helps improve usability and also to identify any areas that may need maintenance.
We may also track IP addresses, this is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider and country location. It cannot provide personal information.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. The browser you use not only allows you to see the cookies that you have got but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all.
It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, and some even allow you to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, instead of selecting all companies.
In order to manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
If you access any part of this website that uses Adobe Flash Player, a small Flash Cookie may be used. The purpose of using these cookies is to store your flash player preferences and enhance your browsing experience.
Flash Cookies are stored on your computer in a similar way to standard cookies, except they are stored in a different location. Due to this, it is not possible to block or manage Flash Cookies directly from your browser.
In order to manage or delete Flash Cookies, please visit the Adobe website, which provides full information by clicking here.
Useful Information About Cookies
Further information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
- All About Cookies
- Your Online Choices
- Information Commissioners Office
- Direct Marketing Association
- Microsoft Cookies Guide
The Information We Collect
Our Website may use software features known as 'cookies', which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows: a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our products and services.
Disclosure of Information
We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
American Business Conferences complies with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by American Business Conferences approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and / or produce relevant services.
If you do not wish to receive this information from American Business Conferences or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information. If a third party acquires control or the business of American Business Conferences, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
Links to Other Sites
If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that websites own privacy statement. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
The American Business Conferences website validates as strict XHTML and the CSS validates as an interoperable Web page. W3C is the world wide web authority regarding standards and compliance for websites.
2018 Agenda At A Glance
Delivering Actionable Solutions To Recover The Highest Number Of Barrels Over the Life Of The Well As Quickly And Cost Effectively As Possible
>> PRODUCTION & ARTIFICIAL LIFT WORKSHOPS, JANUARY 23
- Leverage Game-Changing Innovations In Production & Artificial Lift Automation Technologies & Software Systems
>> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, JANUARY 24 & 25
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmark Artificial Lift Techniques To Optimize Permian Well Performance > Strategic Visions And Technical Solutions For Maximizing Output Across The Full Life Of The Well
- Reduce Lifting Costs & Maximizing Production Revenue > Outlining Operator Solutions For Minimizing Chemical, Electricity & Workover Costs That Save Dollars While And Maintain The Project's Bottom Line
- Total Lifecycle Ownership Cost Of Different Artificial Lift Systems > Understand Real Costs Of Owning Equipment To Determine Which Deliver The Highest Economic Value
- Artificial Lift Design Full Life Cycle Case Studies > Wolfcamp E&P Technical Insight To Deliver The Highest Number of Barrels Over The Life Of The Well
- Match Lift Type To Production Stages > Understand Artificial Lift That Best Suits Different Well Stages To Maximize Recovery And Netbacks
- Establish When To Deploy Artificial Lift As Pressure Drops In The Initial Phase > Understand How To Keep Barrels Flowing And Extend The Economic Life Of Projects
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Minimize Frequency Of Wellbore & Equipment Failure & Workover Rates > Proactive E&P Visions To Reduce Operation Failures, Increase Runtimes And Maximize Production Performance
- Minimize Sand Related Failures > Establish Cost-Effective Solutions To Reduce The Influx Of Sand To Improve ESP Motor Reliability And Mitigate Downtime On Wells
- Reduce Corrosion & Scale Related Failures > Treat For Corrosion And Scale Build-Up In Pumps To Extend The Life Of Equipment While Maintaining Production Levels
- New Materials To Prevent Lift Failures > Assess Innovations For Multi-Level Protection Against Corrosion To Reduce Failures And Extend Life Of Equipment
- Failure Detection Software Systems > Updates On The Latest Advances And Analytic Capabilities To Proactively Detect And Prevent Equipment Failures
- Reduce Chemical Costs > Determine Chemical Types, Injection Rates And Delivery Systems To Reduce The Cost Of Chemical Programs Without Compromising Performance
- Reduce Workover Rates > Examine Time And Cost-Effective Intervention Practices To Bring Down Workovers, Increase Efficiency And Reduce Costs