Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Spaces Sold-Out in 2018 - Get In Touch Today To Secure Your Place For 2019
Operators are at their limits - they are trying to achieve greater efficiencies using systems that have been in operation for 50-75 years. Operators recognize that issues cannot be solved unless there are new developments on the front end of technology - they are prepared to pay a premium for runtime and maximized production. If you want to announce a new product, educated the industry about your solution, and engage key decision makers, speak to our team about custom sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lifts
- Gas Lifts
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Jet Pumps
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generation Equipment
- Gas Fired Compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/System
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
Access to and use of this site (www.permian-artificial-lift-production-optimization.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2019 Agenda At A Glance
Redeveloped To Assess Production Optimization And Well Reliability Techniques To Achieve Better Equipment, Wellbore & Production Efficiencies.
PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION & WELL RELIABILITY STRATEGIES
- Real-World E&P Successes & Failures To Benchmark Strategies That Are Improving Production Efficiencies And Reducing Costs
WHAT'S ON THE CUTTING-EDGE? WHICH TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE INDUSTRY GAME-CHANGERS?
- Leveraging Innovative Artificial Lift And Production Optimization Technologies To Improve Production And Save Lifting Costs
LEARN HOW TO ECONOMICALLY SELECT THE RIGHT LIFT SYSTEM FOR YOUR ASSET
- Understand Which Lift Systems To Use At Each Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle
- Initial Lift Selection Techniques
- Migration Techniques > When & How Do You Make The Switch?
- Technologies To Transition To From ESP Without Losing Volume
- Lift Application For Late-In-Life & Deviated Wells
ARTIFICIAL LIFT APPLICATION CASE STUDIES FOCUSING ON:
- ESP Optimization > Maximize Runtime & Minimize Failure Frequency
- Rod Lift Optimization > Enhance Performance & Reduce Tubing Wear
- Gas Lift Infrastructure > Establish Feasibility As A Recovery Technique
EMBRACING PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS
- Establish ROI & Managing Change Out To Effectively Transition To Permanent Magnet Motors > Generate More Torque & Achieve Greater Power Savings
USING AUTOMATION BEYOND MONITORING TO OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION
- Examine Intelligent Automation, SCADA And Machine Learning Technologies That Can Enable Your Business To Run Smarter & Faster
NEW TECHNOLOGIES TO SAVE ENERGY COSTS
- Understand How New Power Generation Technologies Are Enabling Operators To Maximize Electricity Cost Savings
LEAST COST CHEMICAL TREATMENTS
- Assess The Most Chemical Solutions To Manage H2S & Solids To Extend Equipment Lifetimes
OPEX REDUCTION STRATEGIES TO REDUCE WATER MANAGEMENT COSTS
- From Treatment For Recycling To Handling To Disposal