Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2018
Unmissable Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
E&Ps can come up with the optimal production optimization strategy, but if they don't have the right technologies, and support services to execute it, all that planning is a wasted exercise. With new artificial lifts, production optimization technologies and products and services for managing chemicals, power generation and water management crucial to maximizing recovery and margins, the New Artificial Lift Designs & Production Optimization Technologies Permian Basin Congress 2018 is an excellent opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in a shale play that is showing no signs of slowing down.
If your focus is in one or more of these areas, this event offers the right platform for building long-term partnerships with E&P operators.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lift Technologies/Systems
- Gas Lift Technologies/Systems
- ESP Technologies/Systems
- Jet Pumps Technologies/Systems
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generators
- Gas fired compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/Systems
Contact ABC at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking positions and/or booths early, and showcase innovations in...
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
Access to and use of this site (www.permian-artificial-lift-production-optimization.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2018 Agenda At A Glance
Delivering Actionable Solutions To Recover The Highest Number Of Barrels Over the Life Of The Well As Quickly And Cost Effectively As Possible
>> PRODUCTION & ARTIFICIAL LIFT WORKSHOPS, JANUARY 23
- Leverage Game-Changing Innovations In Production & Artificial Lift Automation Technologies & Software Systems
>> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, JANUARY 24 & 25
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmark Artificial Lift Techniques To Optimize Permian Well Performance > Strategic Visions And Technical Solutions For Maximizing Output Across The Full Life Of The Well
- Reduce Lifting Costs & Maximizing Production Revenue > Outlining Operator Solutions For Minimizing Chemical, Electricity & Workover Costs That Save Dollars While And Maintain The Project's Bottom Line
- Total Lifecycle Ownership Cost Of Different Artificial Lift Systems > Understand Real Costs Of Owning Equipment To Determine Which Deliver The Highest Economic Value
- Artificial Lift Design Full Life Cycle Case Studies > Wolfcamp E&P Technical Insight To Deliver The Highest Number of Barrels Over The Life Of The Well
- Match Lift Type To Production Stages > Understand Artificial Lift That Best Suits Different Well Stages To Maximize Recovery And Netbacks
- Establish When To Deploy Artificial Lift As Pressure Drops In The Initial Phase > Understand How To Keep Barrels Flowing And Extend The Economic Life Of Projects
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Minimize Frequency Of Wellbore & Equipment Failure & Workover Rates > Proactive E&P Visions To Reduce Operation Failures, Increase Runtimes And Maximize Production Performance
- Minimize Sand Related Failures > Establish Cost-Effective Solutions To Reduce The Influx Of Sand To Improve ESP Motor Reliability And Mitigate Downtime On Wells
- Reduce Corrosion & Scale Related Failures > Treat For Corrosion And Scale Build-Up In Pumps To Extend The Life Of Equipment While Maintaining Production Levels
- New Materials To Prevent Lift Failures > Assess Innovations For Multi-Level Protection Against Corrosion To Reduce Failures And Extend Life Of Equipment
- Failure Detection Software Systems > Updates On The Latest Advances And Analytic Capabilities To Proactively Detect And Prevent Equipment Failures
- Reduce Chemical Costs > Determine Chemical Types, Injection Rates And Delivery Systems To Reduce The Cost Of Chemical Programs Without Compromising Performance
- Reduce Workover Rates > Examine Time And Cost-Effective Intervention Practices To Bring Down Workovers, Increase Efficiency And Reduce Costs