2020 Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
Get In Touch Today To Secure Your Place For 2020
Operators are at their limits - they are trying to achieve greater efficiencies using systems that have been in operation for 50-75 years. Operators recognize that issues cannot be solved unless there are new developments on the front end of technology - they are prepared to pay a premium for runtime and maximized production. If you want to announce a new product, educated the industry about your solution, and engage key decision makers, speak to our team about custom sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lifts
- Gas Lifts
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generation Equipment
- Gas Fired Compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- SCADA systems
- Data Analytics
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/System
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
2020 SPEAKER LINE-UP LED BY TECHNICAL EXPERTS INCLUDING...
Sr. Reservoir Development Engineer
Bonanza Creek Energy
Executive Vice President, Operations
Fortuna Resources LLC
VP of Development
Up Curve Energy
Americo Energy Resources
Lead Automation Technician
President and CEO
Harrison-Wright Oil Company, LLC
Senior Facilities Engineer
Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Lime Rock Resources
Lead Engineer, Resources And Reserves Assessment
Bureau Of Economic Geology, University Of Texas
Former Senior Artificial Lift Specialist
Vice President Planning, Marketing, Sales & Business Development
Borets US Inc
Cost-Effective Artificial Lift Strategies Permian Basin Congress 2020: Dates Confirmed For February 25-26
In a recent monthly report, the Energy Department said that U.S. oil output from seven major shale formations is expected to rise by approximately 74,000 barrels per day in October to a record 8.843 million barrels per day.
For several years now, the Permian basin has been considered the most significant shale field in the United States. While the blistering pace of drilling and output growth have slowed down of late under investor demand to focus on enhancing returns, the region is by far the primary driver of production growth across North America.
With drilling production numbers on a consistent rise, the biggest increase is forecast in the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico, where production is set to climb by 71,000 barrels per day to a record of about 4.485 million barrels per day. The ever-improving pipeline infrastructure, allowing more regional oil to find its way to the global market, should improve the Permian's long-term production potential even further.
Recognizing the industry's current production challenges, imminent priorities and evolving technology requirements, American Business Conferences' Annual Permian Basin Artificial Lift & Production Optimization conference returns to Houston in February, with an agenda that has been extensively researched and redeveloped to assess production optimization strategies and well reliability techniques & technologies that have been adjusted over the last 12 months to achieve better equipment run time, drawdown rates and production efficiencies.
CONFERENCE DAY 1: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2020
- Gas Lift Applications, Optimizing Gas Lift Injection Rates, Managing High Volume ESP's, Permanent Magnet Motors, Lift Failure Mechanisms, Parent Child Wells And A New Technologies End Of Day Panel
CONFERENCE DAY 2: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2020
- Artificial Lift Selection, Velocity Gas Lifts, Automation Using Smart Controls, Data Analytics, Sand Management, Corrosion Control, Paraffin Mitigation, Managing H2S Onsite, Managing Local Landowner Issues And Sourcing Qualified Labour
IMPROVEMENTS & INNOVATIONS BUILT INTO THE 2020 AGENDA
> Presenting Practical Solutions To The Key Challenges, & Bottlenecks Holding
Back Cost Effective Production Including: Reducing Failure Rates, Improving
Downtime, Tackling Corrosion, Paraffin And Enhancing Liquid Loading Of
>Optimize Your Artificial Lift Efficiencies And Address These Critical
Questions:Are You Using Too Much Power That's Costing You Too Much? How Do
You Fix That? And How Do You Select The Optimal Lifting Method That Will
Maintain Cost Effective Production Over The Entire Life Of The Well?
>Downsizing Lift Methods For End Of Life Fields: Identify When To Change
Artificial Lift Methods For A Longer Part Of The Life Of The Well. How To
Overcome Infrastructure Bottlenecks: What's working and what's not working?
>Automation Technologies To Make Artificial Lift More Efficient Including:Utilizing Remote Monitor/Surveillance Technologies To Predict Failures And
Analyzing Real Time Production Data To Optimize Recovery Potential
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Open For 2020
Please contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.
2020 Congress Highlights : Agenda At A Glance
Redeveloped To Assess Production Optimization And Well Reliability Techniques To Achieve Better Equipment, Wellbore & Production Efficiencies
PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION & WELL RELIABILITY STRATEGIES
- Real-World E&P Successes & Failures To Benchmark Strategies That Are Improving Production Efficiencies And Reducing Costs
WHAT'S ON THE CUTTING-EDGE? WHICH TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE INDUSTRY GAME-CHANGERS?
- Leveraging Innovative Artificial Lift And Production Optimization Technologies To Improve Production And Save Lifting Costs
LEARN HOW TO ECONOMICALLY SELECT THE RIGHT LIFT SYSTEM FOR YOUR ASSET
- Understand Which Lift Systems To Use At Each Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle
- Initial Lift Selection Techniques
- Migration Techniques > When & How Do You Make The Switch?
- Technologies To Transition To From ESP Without Losing Volume
- Lift Application For Late-In-Life & Deviated Wells
ARTIFICIAL LIFT APPLICATION CASE STUDIES FOCUSING ON:
- ESP Optimization > Maximize Runtime & Minimize Failure Frequency
- Rod Lift Optimization > Enhance Performance & Reduce Tubing Wear
- Gas Lift Infrastructure > Establish Feasibility As A Recovery Technique
EMBRACING PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS
- Establish ROI & Managing Change Out To Effectively Transition To Permanent Magnet Motors > Generate More Torque & Achieve Greater Power Savings
USING AUTOMATION BEYOND MONITORING TO OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION
- Examine Intelligent Automation, SCADA And Machine Learning Technologies That Can Enable Your Business To Run Smarter & Faster
NEW TECHNOLOGIES TO SAVE ENERGY COSTS
- Understand How New Power Generation Technologies Are Enabling Operators To Maximize Electricity Cost Savings
LEAST COST CHEMICAL TREATMENTS
- Assess The Most Chemical Solutions To Manage H2S & Solids To Extend Equipment Lifetimes
OPEX REDUCTION STRATEGIES TO REDUCE WATER MANAGEMENT COSTS
- From Treatment For Recycling To Handling To Disposal