Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Spaces Sold-Out in 2018 - Get In Touch Today To Secure Your Place For 2019
Operators are at their limits - they are trying to achieve greater efficiencies using systems that have been in operation for 50-75 years. Operators recognize that issues cannot be solved unless there are new developments on the front end of technology - they are prepared to pay a premium for runtime and maximized production. If you want to announce a new product, educated the industry about your solution, and engage key decision makers, speak to our team about custom sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities. Please email email@example.com.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lifts
- Gas Lifts
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Jet Pumps
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generation Equipment
- Gas Fired Compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/System
No Other Event Will Give You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including Managing Partners, COOs, CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Presidents, Directors, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Specialists, Advisors, Superintendents of...
- Production Technology
- Artificial Lift
- Well Stimulation
- Well Optimization
- Well Reliability
...from the prolific Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus & Utica, Rocky Mountain Plays, Mid-Continent, and beyond.
LED BY SENIOR VICE PRESIDENTS & TECHNICAL EXPERTS FROM...
Chief Operating Officer
Vice President Operations
Don Peacock currently serves as the Vice President Operations of PCORE Exploration & Production II LLC. Peacock joined PCORE Exploration & Production LLC in July 2015 as Production Manager, overseeing the completion and operations upon rig release.
Prior to joining PCORE, Peacock had the pleasure of serving several engineering roles with Noble Energy Inc. located in Denver. In...
Vice President Production & Production Accounting
Executive Vice President, Operations
Fortuna Resources LLC
Area Production Manager - Comanche
Sanchez Oil & Gas
Well Reliability Optimization Engineer
Chevron Energy Technology Company
Operations Center Team Lead
Sanchez Oil & Gas
Urban Oil & Gas
Special Projects Petroleum Engineer
Discovery Operating Inc.
Chairman & Founder
Titan Oil Recovery
Vice President & General Manager
Field Sales Engineer
VP - Sales, Marketing, Investor Relations
Vice President Planning, Marketing, Sales & Business Development
Borets US Inc
Louisiana State University
Bureau of Economic Geology at UT Austin
Permian Basin Artificial Lift & Production Optimization 2019 Congress
Recognizing the industry's current production challenges, imminent priorities and evolving technology requirements, American Business Conferences' annual Permian Basin Artificial Lift & Production Optimization conference returns to Houston in January, with an agenda that has been researched and redeveloped to assess production optimization and well reliability techniques & technologies that have been adjusted over the last 12 months to achieve better equipment, wellbore and production efficiencies.
In January 2019, you will hear from the largest group of speakers from E&P operating companies, supported by technology providers and equipment suppliers, sharing first-hand technical expertise and strategic visions on the application of cutting-edge techniques and technologies. Learn how some of the Permian leading players are pushing the limits of production to increase operational efficiencies and expand equipment lifetimes.
PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOP: JANUARY 29
- Application Of Cutting-Edge Technologies As They Push Their Limits To Expand Production Efficiencies And Equipment Lifetimes
CONFERENCE DAY 1: JANUARY 30, 2019
- Artificial Lift Selection, Implementation & Optimization Strategies And Innovative Technologies To Achieve Better Production Efficiencies, Longer Equipment Runtimes And Operate Better, Faster & Leaner
CONFERENCE DAY 2: JANUARY 31, 2019
- Game-Changing Innovations In Permanent Magnet Motors, Automation & Machine Learning Technologies And New Ways To Manage Power Supply Issues, Mechanical And Chemical Failures And Bring Down The Cost Of Water Management
Attend All Three Days Or Choose Days Based On Your Areas Of Interest
IMPROVEMENTS & INNOVATIONS BUILT INTO THE 2019 AGENDA
- Case Studies Delivered By Operating Companies That Are Pushing The Limits Of Production Optimization - sharing successes, failures and industry experiences on topics that are relevant to current needs
- Best Practices & Clear-Cut Solutions delivered by vendors that are focusing on transforming efficiencies and bottom lines, with Production Companies Backing Technology Claims
- Actual Process Changes That Have Resulted In Measurable Business Impact - experience-based information covering all demanding aspects of production optimization
- Better-quality speaker line-up comprising the most prolific Permian operating companies, Sharing Knowledge And Industry Experience On The Full Spectrum Of Production Challenges specific to the region
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
I look forward to welcoming you to the Permian Basin Artificial Lift & Production Optimization 2019 in Houston in January.
Divisional Director, Oil & Gas - American Business Conferences
2019 Agenda At A Glance
Redeveloped To Assess Production Optimization And Well Reliability Techniques To Achieve Better Equipment, Wellbore & Production Efficiencies.
PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION & WELL RELIABILITY STRATEGIES
- Real-World E&P Successes & Failures To Benchmark Strategies That Are Improving Production Efficiencies And Reducing Costs
WHAT'S ON THE CUTTING-EDGE? WHICH TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE INDUSTRY GAME-CHANGERS?
- Leveraging Innovative Artificial Lift And Production Optimization Technologies To Improve Production And Save Lifting Costs
LEARN HOW TO ECONOMICALLY SELECT THE RIGHT LIFT SYSTEM FOR YOUR ASSET
- Understand Which Lift Systems To Use At Each Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle
- Initial Lift Selection Techniques
- Migration Techniques > When & How Do You Make The Switch?
- Technologies To Transition To From ESP Without Losing Volume
- Lift Application For Late-In-Life & Deviated Wells
ARTIFICIAL LIFT APPLICATION CASE STUDIES FOCUSING ON:
- ESP Optimization > Maximize Runtime & Minimize Failure Frequency
- Rod Lift Optimization > Enhance Performance & Reduce Tubing Wear
- Gas Lift Infrastructure > Establish Feasibility As A Recovery Technique
EMBRACING PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS
- Establish ROI & Managing Change Out To Effectively Transition To Permanent Magnet Motors > Generate More Torque & Achieve Greater Power Savings
USING AUTOMATION BEYOND MONITORING TO OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION
- Examine Intelligent Automation, SCADA And Machine Learning Technologies That Can Enable Your Business To Run Smarter & Faster
NEW TECHNOLOGIES TO SAVE ENERGY COSTS
- Understand How New Power Generation Technologies Are Enabling Operators To Maximize Electricity Cost Savings
LEAST COST CHEMICAL TREATMENTS
- Assess The Most Chemical Solutions To Manage H2S & Solids To Extend Equipment Lifetimes
OPEX REDUCTION STRATEGIES TO REDUCE WATER MANAGEMENT COSTS
- From Treatment For Recycling To Handling To Disposal